The President / General Secretary,
All Affiliated National Judo Federations / Associations,
Judo Union of Asia. & Oceania Judo Union
As we all know that we are going through a tough time, I hope all our Judo family are safe and fine.
JUA is organising the Asian Oceania Judo Championships for Senior from 5th to 9th April 2021 with this unprecedented challenge, and I appreciate the Judo Federation of Kyrgyzstan Republic and the Government of Kyrgyzstan Republic for whole hearted support in hosting the Asian Oceania Judo Championships with all the Covid-19 protocol.
Please find the Outline and the Entry Forms for your information and necessary action. I will be grateful if you meet the following deadline:
(1) Hotel Reservation: NO LATER THAN 20th March2021
(2) Hotel Payment: NO LATER THAN 20th March2021
(3) Travel Schedule: NO LATER THAN 20th March2021
(4) Visa Application (with Passport Photocopies): NO LATER THAN 02nd March 2021
(5) All participants and delegates must be registered for this event in the IJF Registration System, (JUDOBASE): https: //admin.judobase.org/ BEFORE 8th March 2021.
We wish your support and cooperation for the successful conduct of the Asian Oceania Judo Championships 2021, Kyrgyzstan.
With best regards,
( Mukesh Kumar )
Copyrights © 2018 JUDO UNION OF ASIA. All Rights Reserved.