| Technical Code|
| Checklist (Continues...)
ORGANIZATION OF THE CHAMPIONSHIPS (Continues...)
- Internal Organization
- Head of the Organizing Office, 1 person
- Head of the Information and Reception Office, 1 person
- Person responsible for accommodation and food, 1 person
- Person responsible for training, 1 person
- Person responsible for transport, 1 person
- Person responsible for Public Relations, 1 person
- Person responsible for materials and equipment, 1 person
- Person responsible for the Secretariat, 1 person
- Person responsible for the weigh-in, 1 person
- Person responsible for the draw, 1 person
- Person responsible for the control of the participants, 1 person
- Person responsible for the Passport control, 1 person
- Person responsible for the ID cards, 1 person
- Person responsible for the Control for flags and anthem, 1 person
- Person responsible for congress and other meetings, 1 person
- Equipment requirements
- 2 contest mats
- 1502 warming-up room
- 1 platform on which the contest mats will be put
- 4 chairs with cases for judges' flags for the judges
- 6 red flags for referees and judges
- 6 white flags for referees and judges
- 2 scoreboards
- Central table for JUA Officials
- Table for staff at each contest mat
- 2 tables for doctors
- Table for referees (as required)
- 1 microphone for central table
- 1 microphone per mat
- 2 gongs
- 6 stopwatches
- 2 green flags
- 2 yellow flags
- Information board per mat for calling competitors and referees
- 2 tables for pre-contest control
- 5 red and white ribbons
- Portable boards bearing the names of the participating countries
- National or delegation flags of the participating countries with flag staffs
- National or delegation anthems (short version) of the participating countries
- Flags of the participating countries for the awarding ceremony
- Podium for the prize giving ceremony
- JUA flag
- National flag of the host country
- Sewing machines for sewing on cloth numbers
- Information concerning conditions and quality of equipment
- Any equipment needed for the holding of the competitions must be controlled and approved by JUA.
- The competition hall shall be equipped in such a way that there are optimum conditions for the competitors, referees, table staff, officials and spectators.
- Press, TV and photo-reporters must not impede the contests.
- The competition hall should have a seating capacity of at least 2,000 spectators.
- Provision shall be made for even lighting of the contest mat. Lighting level is 1,200 lux.
- The seats for the officials shall be marked with their names. Special seats shall be available for Guests of Honor, accredited journalists and competitors.
- All rooms for officials, referees and competitors shall be equipped with loud-speakers.
|Pages << 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>|