Dear Judo Family!
We hope this letter will find you in good health and spirit!
We would like to inform you that at this stage the preparation for the Asian & Oceania Judo Championship is underway, April 2-10, 2021.
We assure you that all our actions are based on the SOR IJF.
Your Delegation presence, as well as the presence of the national team, are very important for us.
For the convenience of all Delegations in ensuring health safety during the competition, we inform the following:
1) upon arrival at Manas International Airport, the delegation will be met by a separate transport from the plane, a separate VIP terminal will be allocated for passing passport and visa control.
2) Transportation from the airport to the hotels will be provided for each delegation separately. (Sheraton, Hyatt, Novotel, Garden Hotel)
3) We will provide PRC-tests in hotels, the result will be known within 10-12 hours.
4) The hotels are equipped with every comfort and will be closed to other clients.
5) All employees involved in organizing and holding the championship will pass the PRC test and will be isolated from April 1-10.
6) The gaming hall will be equipped with equipment in accordance with all the requirements and recommendations of the IJF CV19 protocol.
At present, the situation associated with the pandemic of Covid-19 in Kyrgyzstan is stable, the borders are open, air connections operate in all directions. You can track the situation on the website of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic http://www.med.kg/ru/koronavirus.html
As we mentioned above, we are now preparing for the upcoming Asia & Oceania Championship and we are putting maximum effort to hold this event at the possible highest level. But in order to organize your accommodation appropriately, we would be glad to have your participation confirmation. Therefore we kindly remind you to confirm your participation and make reservations before the deadline. The attached outline is filled with relevant information.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Kyrgyzstan. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
National Judo Federation of Kyrgyz Republic
Copyrights © 2018 JUDO UNION OF ASIA. All Rights Reserved.